Tim Gustard 2020
Please note that paintings are available to purchase immediately
- 1. The anthropomorphic whisky tot. 15 x 20.5cm SOLD 1. The anthropomorphic whisky tot. 15 x 20.5cm SOLD
- 2. Lily of the valley 19 x 10.5cm SOLD 2. Lily of the valley 19 x 10.5cm SOLD
- 3. The fallen one 12.5 x 13cm SOLD 3. The fallen one 12.5 x 13cm SOLD
- 4. Game of thrones 25 x 21.5cm £6,500 4. Game of thrones 25 x 21.5cm £6,500
- 5. Lacecap 16.5 x 13cm SOLD 5. Lacecap 16.5 x 13cm SOLD
- 6. Portrait of the artist as an old man 16 x 23cm £4,900 6. Portrait of the artist as an old man 16 x 23cm £4,900
- 7. fig i 21 x 13cm SOLD 7. fig i 21 x 13cm SOLD
- 8. The colour of onions 35 x 52cm £16,500 8. The colour of onions 35 x 52cm £16,500
- 9. Not even the mention of sage & onion made her suspicious 20.5 x 18.5cm SOLD 9. Not even the mention of sage & onion made her suspicious 20.5 x 18.5cm SOLD
- 10. Now lad 20 x 17cm SOLD 10. Now lad 20 x 17cm SOLD
- 11. Tea tower 16 x 13.5cm SOLD 11. Tea tower 16 x 13.5cm SOLD
- 12. Toms and tips 28.5 x 17cm £5,900 12. Toms and tips 28.5 x 17cm £5,900
- 13. Three poppies 36 x 18cm SOLD 13. Three poppies 36 x 18cm SOLD
- 14. Wine and olives 34 x 25cm SOLD 14. Wine and olives 34 x 25cm SOLD
- 15. Remember me 13.5 x 10cm SOLD 15. Remember me 13.5 x 10cm SOLD
- 16. Bluebells are bluebells 'cos bluebells are blue 20 x 12cm SOLD 16. Bluebells are bluebells 'cos bluebells are blue 20 x 12cm SOLD
- 17. Forget-me-not Daisy 16 x 12cm SOLD 17. Forget-me-not Daisy 16 x 12cm SOLD
All paintings are in acrylic. Sizes shown are in centimetres and give the dimensions of the actual image excluding the frame.
We regret that paintings cannot be held on reserve for approval.
Welcome to Beckstones Art Gallery
Established in the 1970s, Beckstones Art Gallery has earned a reputation around the world for exhibiting high quality original paintings by a hand-picked selection of some of the finest contemporary artists in the United Kingdom. Our painstakingly chosen artists cover a wide and varied spectrum of styles, media and subject matter, but all have one essential ingredient in common – they all paint to a very high standard. Beckstones is family owned and family run, and friendly informal advice is readily at hand from a knowledgeable and experienced team of professionals.
Beckstones Gallery is located in an idyllic hamlet on the edge of the Lake District National Park near the ancient village of Greystoke with its fine 13th century church and castle and its hospitable 16th century inn, the Boot and Shoe. Surrounded by the magnificent Cumbrian countryside, you will not be surprised that we have assembled many of the finest Lakeland landscape painters living today. Peter Symonds, whose collectors have queued overnight for exhibitions, and Alan Thompson, who lives only minutes away, are two of the finest landscape painters in oils to be found anywhere, as are the powerfully emotive James Naughton, Rex Preston, Julian Mason, Alistair Butt, Clare Haley, and Richard Barrett. The moonlit landscapes by Howard Shingler are breathtaking as are watercolours of the Lake District and beyond by David Howell and Trevor Lingard along with the intricate work of Peter Clark. Regular contributors Geoff Butterworth, Stuart Long and Joe Hush make up a formidable array of Lakeland painters.
Many of the artists we represent have exhibited here continuously for 25 years and more. For several this was their first gallery, and almost all have shown here for a good number of years, so we know them well, and their families, and especially their work.
We are especially proud to represent some of the most talented still-life artists to be found anywhere with the incomparable Tim Gustard, who lives only 5 minutes from the gallery and has achieved sell-outs at every exhibition, the incredibly versatile Andrew Talbot who paints still-life, animals, figures and interiors and other still-life artists including Robert Ritchie and Rob Walker. Wildlife and animals are brilliantly catered for by the excellent Ben Waddams, Carl Whitfield and Geoff Rollinson. Stephen Darbishire paints idyllic interiors and landscapes in oil, Chris Holland paints trains and Lake District landscapes in a variety of media. Gudrun Sibbons, born in Germany, provides dramatic coastal scenes in oil, and Robert Littleford spreads joy with his lively beach watercolours. Clive McCartney and David Farren are known for their European and American cityscapes. Superb pastel artists Darren Baker and Bob Richardson add to our extensive selection. Our European artists include Antonio Iannicelli and Antonio Sannino from Italy and Rendor Berger and Gerhard Nesvadba from Austria.
For those of you intending to visit us, you will receive a warm welcome. We are just minutes away from Junction 40 of the M6.
If you are unable to visit us in person, a phone call to 01768 483601 or email will elicit a swift and friendly response from one of the principals. We ship to countries all around the world as well as to all parts of the United Kingdom, and can ensure prompt delivery, overnight within the UK.